Thursday, January 28, 2010

Pick-Me-Up Prints by Slide Sideways

Each Thursday over on readymade.com I choose a Food Blog of the Week. It's a great way to spotlight a blog that I've been enjoying and also spread the word about our increased food coverage. This week's post is on one part of the team behind Slide Sideways, a fabulous design duo based out in the Seattle area. I just love their whimsical and bright designs and that their primary goal with the items in their shop is to make themselves and us happy. I like that.

Here's a look at a few more of their prints, though I have to say that the first one on this page is definitely my favorite.

They also silk screen on sketchbooks and tea towels, as pictured below.

To see more of their work, head over to their etsy shop or their blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment