Thursday, December 17, 2009

Embroidered Happy Cow Ornaments

Oh my heavens, how darling is this guy? With our recycled/repurposed holiday ornament contest coming to a close today (hurry and send your submissions if you haven't yet!), I have tree trimmings on my mind. Kristin Evihan (who lives in Istanbul) has an etsy shop filled with adorable handmade cows and sheep.

They come in different colors, different materials, each with a unique attitude. And some of them even have bells on them. They kind of remind me of the puppets in The Sound of Music, which is just icing on the cake as far as I'm concerned.

I mean, so cute! I actually would love to have one of these hanging in my craft room (which is technically the guest room, but it's really just where I go to sew).

Make sure to check back tomorrow to find out the winners of the ornament contest!!!

6 comments:

  1. what a big supriseee:-)

    thank you soo much for the featureee:-) You made my day:-)

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin is also a very nice person who makes beautyfull things from glass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cows are lovely and the rings of Evihan are beautiful too! :)

    ReplyDelete