Monday, June 21, 2010

Say Hello to My New Header

Hooray! After a few weeks of planning, tweaking and emailing back and forth, Kelly of Succulent Love Designs worked out this pretty new header for me. You know that I love fabric, so I scanned a handful of pieces that I had, including two pieces of crocheted lace and two cross-stitched table runners from my Dad's mom Mildred. Here's a look at what we started with:




Once I saw this option, which Kelly skillfully put together using the best elements from a few different fabrics, I knew it was the one. It's bright, feminine, and clearly handmade, yet also elegant and unique. Plus I love that it was stitched by someone in my family. We played with fonts and colors, and I am so, so pleased with where we wound up.


So a big thank you to Kelly for being patient with me (as I am a little, ahem, picky) and I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!

4 comments:

  1. It's so beautiful! I just adore the top flower print as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's so beautiful and happy and cheerful- well done!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks so lovely up there! loved working with you on this! big xoxo

    ReplyDelete