Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Opening Day Ephemera!

My lovely friends Karen and Arin of Ephemera, who I have mentioned here numerous times, are flinging open the doors of their new shop space today. It's around the corner and down the street from their current location and the space is possibly three times the size. Which means plenty of room for more handmade merchandise and classes galore!

Anyway, these ladies form the heart of my circle of creative friends here (everyone knows them for good reason!) and I am so excited for them and all of their plans for the new space. The card above is one of their designs and I think the quote is very appropriate for today:
Time does not change us. It just unfolds us.
Ladies, I look forward to seeing where all of the unfolding takes you!

No comments:

Post a Comment