Friday, November 13, 2009

Inspired Image: Freda Cheung of Etsy Shop Mykonos

Hello, my name is Freda Cheung.

You can find me
at mykonos.etsy.com or mykonos.wordpress.com

This image comes from
Iker of flickr photostream

It inspires me because
of the historical culture and mysterious stories of the God of Greece, Zeus, Hades, Athena, Apollo, Eros ...it's always attractive and inspires me a lot!! Greece is my favourite place in the world and that's why I choose "mykonos" to be the name of my etsy shop.

I particularly love
the sleeping dog and the blue and white houses, you can breath and feel like a flying bird there!!

It makes me feel
comfortable and relaxed (compared with the environment in Hong Kong). I hope I can live there when I retire!!

The 3 words it conjures up are
peace, historic and romantic.

Freda sells vintage inspired jewelry and trimmings in her etsy shop. Here's a look at some of my favorites...
I love her mixture of colors on these- so bright and energetic.

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear, I love that blue, the dog and her jewelry. Three for three!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear...I just came back from Greece and this makes me all nostalgic. for two days ago.

    ReplyDelete