Friday, April 9, 2010

Inspired Image: A Moment in Idaho




































I had planned on posting my April print of the month today, but when I was getting the post ready, all I kept having the urge to share this photo instead. So I decided that it was the thing to do today! The image was taken by my boyfriend a few years ago and it's been filling me with the urge to get outside, away from the city—which we hope to do in the summer...our plans to head west for vacation are starting to form. The other thing that I'm enjoying about this photo, which we had printed and are eager to hang, is the sort of in between feeling of time that it has because of the sunlight and the moon. That is rather calming to me.


I hope you all have a lovely weekend. I have a special quilt week planned for next week as I get ready to share the one I'm this close to finishing, so be sure to check back on Monday to see what the fuss is all about!

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful photograph! The colors are so soft.. it's just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dang you make me homesick! I love this shot, Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good call listening to your inner voice! Stunning image. Photographers pray for moments like these!

    ReplyDelete