Wednesday, February 2, 2011

More Crocheted Goodness from ReRae Shop


I've been working on a big, non-day job project which I am this close to being ready to tell you about, but in the meantime, I thought I'd share a bit more work by one of the lovely ladies that said project has enabled me to work with. (I first blogged about her here, but I can't help myself from sharing more!)

Rae lives in Minneapolis and is an extremely talented designer. I love her crochet work a Lot, and I am constantly amazed to see the new creations that she comes up with. When I was trying to figure out what to do about the bunting for our wedding invitations, I came across this crocheted word garland that she custom makes. So pretty and elegant, right?


And she's recently started doing these monogrammed pennants, which are so sweet. I think that the materials and the neutral colors that she uses makes all of the difference here because it's nice that the monogram isn't hitting us over the head, which in fact, I think makes it that much more fun.

She also has a few completely lovely pillows that I very well might add to my registry...


And darling pincushions that make me question whether I need another one (or two) to keep in various rooms in my house. 

Could be helpful I think! In totally unrelated news, I hope that everyone who is dealing with snow and/or ice is very careful and very safe. I am definitely comforted to know that it's February, which means we are one month closer to being done with winter for the year!

2 comments: