Friday, October 8, 2010

September Mini Print of the Month: Apple Blossoms from Wren & Chickadee


This is my ninth purchase in this year's mini print of the month series, which is my commitment to buying a photography or illustration print from an independent artist each month this year. I seem to have forgotten to do this during the actual month of Sept, so I'll catch up on October as well before this month is through.

After sharing last month's print with a friend who's just made some huge life changes (that forest road seemed like a good way to show my celebration of her journey), it feels like it's been forever since choosing a print for myself. When I saw a print from Wren & Chickadee a few days ago, I knew that one of their prints would be this month's pick. The shop, which is filled with light hearted prints, is a mother-daughter collaboration and I love the elegant femininity in the works.


It's been a busy week, so I'll be back Monday with more, but I though this lovely imagine was a perfect way to start a weekend.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment