Thursday, August 27, 2009

Smitten with Gourmet Invitations Seating Charts

I am still surrounded by friends who are getting married and as I get ready to start on a few projects in preparation for one this fall (jt's in New Orleans and I can't wait!), I am loving these seating charts. Tifany runs Gourmet Invitations up in Michigan and started the company after she made most of the paper goods for her own wedding. After that she started doing things for friends and it seems to have taken off from there!

I love that these charts are contained on a page and that they are graphic, romantic and give a lot of typographical interest. Not to mention that they seem like a wonderful memento to be able to frame after the big day.

The projects I'm about to start are much more DIY than this (they involve a lot of fabric scraps!) but it's still interesting to see the style of a wedding captured this way.



1 comment:

  1. very cool.

    I ate the best food in New Orleans last April. Every meal was fan-freakin-tastic. For the most AMAZING, AMAZING fried chicken with beans and rice, go to Coop's Place. http://www.coopsplace.net/

    bloody mary's are to DIE for too.

    ReplyDelete