Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Photographer Spotlight: Sarah Storm


In honor of the snow storms that are making the rounds this week, I thought I'd share some lovely work from photographer Sarah Storm. Sarah is a photographer from Colorado who loves to capture the beauty that's all around us and share it with the world. I am totally smitten with these snowy forest prints and they are making me reconsider the beauty of my own snowy landscape (lest I get wrapped up in how messy the roads are). Take a peak at a few more of my favorites (all of which, for the record, are extremely affordable, should you be in the market for something pretty to liven up your walls).




Sarah also has a fine art shop which you can see right here. If you're one of the lucky ones with a snow day, enjoy! If you have to go to work, drink some cocoa at your desk!

1 comment:

  1. So clean and stark. Sarah's work stopped me in my tracks this morning... this morning of *no* snow day. Not too typical in Corpus Christi.

    Cheers and stay warm, Northerners!

    *Heather*

    ReplyDelete