Friday, July 10, 2009

Inspired Image: Rachel DeSchepper





Hello, my name is Rachel DeSchepper

You can find me at rachel-intransit.blogspot.com and rachaelraymag.com

This image comes from Traci French's Blissful Images flickr photostream

It inspires me because the Oregon coast is my favorite spot in the entire world and I'll always love the cool, foggy morning walks when it's just you, the water and the birds. You get an amazing amount of thinking done in a place like that. I think I'd be a better writer one hundred times over if I spent just half my time there.

I particularly love how I can practically hear the ocean and the gulls from this photo, and feel the cold sand under my feet. Traci takes such ethereal photos--I wish I could master her use of soft focus and color!

It makes me feel incredibly relaxed and happy. I could live forever on the Oregon coast.

The 3 words it conjures up are calm, cool, simple

No comments:

Post a Comment