Friday, June 19, 2009

Inspired Image: Ainhoa of VivaLaModa


Hello, my name is Ainhoa.

You can find me at gilbea.etsy.com and www.vivalamoda.co.cc (VivaLaModa online magazine).

This image comes from Geufel.etsy.com.

It inspires me because I can see that green field extending for miles and miles without end, just that, green grass and blue sky.

I particularly love the color combination. The green grass is really what makes me smile :)

It makes me feel happy! Even though that small house in the vast field should make me feel lonely and small, it just reminds me of spring and summer, and how big nature is compared to us.

The 3 words it conjures up are spring, simplicity, endless.



Ainhoa is the power behind the online zine VivaLaModa, an online-only publication that focuses on handmade and vintage items. She collaborates with makers and other bloggers to put it together and it's also free!! It's filled with tips from fashion trends to makeup ideas, recipes and tutorials. Definitely head over and check out her latest issue.


I'm heading back east later today for a weekend with my parents, a few days working in nyc, then up to CT to be part of Virginia's wedding week! I cannot wait to help with the final touches, like doing some of the floral arrangements and also arranging the welcome bags, and also to see my family and friends. I hope you all have a lovely weekend and get to celebrate Father's Day with those special men in your life.

2 comments:

  1. I love all of the things I've found over at Gilbea - time to love this too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image! And i'll have to check out the online magazine. sounds cool! Hope you are well :)

    ReplyDelete