Friday, June 5, 2009

Inspired Image: Patrick of Antigraphic


Hello, my name is Patrick Edgeley (aka Antigraphic)

You can find me at www.antigraphic.biz and on Etsy

This image comes from Coney Island, New York.

It inspires me because of the hand drawn type and pictures.

I particularly love the colours.

It makes me feel happy because it’s was full of fantastic signs and retro rides, and sad that most of its being cleared for a new amusement park.

The 3 words it conjures up are nostalgic, naïve and playful.


Patrick is a graphic designer by trade but has been screen printing for 3 years and has discovered a passion for print he never knew he had. He hails from Brighton & Hove in the UK and is super talented. Check out some of his work that I picked up from his flickr stream.




Have a great weekend everyone and don't forget, you have until Sunday night to enter to win the fantastic 16 cup Cuisinart from Williams-Sonoma!!

No comments:

Post a Comment