Friday, September 18, 2009

Inspired Image: Mod Podge Amy

Hello, my name is Amy Anderson, also known as Mod Podge Amy in the blog world.

You can find me at Mod Podge Rocks!

This image comes from Flickr, MissKittyKat's photostream

It inspires me because it embraces controlled chaos. At first glance there is a lot going on - and there is - but then you can see that it all works together. That is my favorite kind of art. The photo also motivates me to create because it incorporates some of my favorite themes: florals, owls, patches and polka dots.

I particularly love the color choices. I am a bold, bright person and these shades are right up my alley.

It makes me feel safe and happy.

The 3 words it conjures up are cozy, colorful, retro.



4 comments:

  1. And pretty, the fourth word would be pretty. I like this photo and ll that is going on in it too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this...
    Wish it were in my bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image, and I love MP Amy too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow. Just wow. You have amazing taste Amy. And I must too as I subscribe to your blog and love everything you love. :p

    ReplyDelete