Thursday, April 1, 2010

Link Love: Found Florals

 
I tend to catch up on other blogs while I'm eating lunch each day and since I come across so many lovely things, I've decided that I should start sharing them with you. Today's topic: florals.


New lovely bookmarks from Abbytryagain have me wanting to find a sunny spot, a lawn chair and a good book.




The fascinating peak into Anna Maria Horner's quilting life, where I learned that she used thicker thread and embroidery needles for her stitches.
 

This absolutely stunning watercolor print from lilydove on etsy (via Decor8) is spring in pretty print form. (And I will be surprised if one of her prints doesn't turn up as a future print of the month!)

 
Twig & Thistle has some lovely Easter entertaining inspiration (originally via the Wedding Style Guide) that is making me very happy it's spring and I was able to enjoy two meals outdoors this week. (Also, for the record, I'm a sucker for pretty, completely set tables, outside—the wall behind my desk is filled with them.)
 
Not only do these Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Blondies from So Good and Tasty look delicious, but this one is sitting on the most darling plate. I do love the subtle whimsy of old floral china patterns.


1 comment:

  1. Aw, thanks for including me in this super lovely post :)
    Off to check out the links...

    ReplyDelete