Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Mixed Media Collage from Wendy Brightbill of a Girl and her Brush




















Wendy Brightbill sent me the link to her etsy shop a few weeks ago and I'm so glad that she did. Over in her shop, a girl and her brush, Wendy shares some of her mixed media collage work as prints of her original work. Let's take a look at some of my favorites (which includes the one above, which I Love!):



















Wendy says that she loves to "create one of a kind, happy, life-giving pieces for the home" which entirely makes sense as I can just imagine the energy that having one of her prints in my house would give me.













When she's not painting, Wendy says that she's "a wife and stay at home mom to two beautiful girls" who, I imagine, fuel each others creativity.
























Check out the other items in Wendy's shop and please feel free to share your work with me by emailing thingswemake [at] gmail [dot] com. I might not always respond or post about your work right away, but I promise you that I have a special folder for blog submissions that I am working my way through—and hearing about what each of you is making is the best part of this blog!

1 comment:

  1. Thank-you so much for featuring me on your blog this morning. It was quite a lovely little surprise for me. I love how you chose close-up pictures of all my paintings. I also have a blog at http://agirlandherbrush.wordpress.com/ if you are interested in seeing more of my creative process. What an honor. Thanks again!

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete