Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spring is in the Air (and Around your Neck) with Luckyduct Jewelry





Rachel Pfeffer's etsy shop, Luckyduct, is filled with jewelry that's just perfect for spring. Plus, I love the simple, yet playful, way that she packages her creations.

It's also likely that since we're under flood warnings here in rainy Des Moines, I'm fixating on these items today because all I really want is for the sun to come out and to be able to take a bike ride.


But until then, I'm just going to enjoy how pretty these bikes are and dream of riding mine in a pretty dress come summer.



1 comment:

  1. Oh Golly, I LOVE that Etsy shop! You must include the "Pac-Man" inspired ring set! This is being forwarded to my husband and mom and all my friends for birthday presents!

    ReplyDelete