Friday, March 6, 2009

Inspired Image: Abby Try Again


Picking up where I left off two weeks ago, here is the second installment of Inspired Image. This will run every Friday until we get tired of it! To recap, this is where I let another blogger, crafter, artist, designer or friend choose an image that speaks to them. Along with it, they will answer a short Q&A so we know why they love the picture. This week, we have the very talented photographer Abby.

Hello my name is Abby Powell Thompson.

You can find me at abbytrysagain.com

This image comes from a vintage snapshot from my friend Cori's collection.

It inspires me because it reminds me that I should have more fun! I love that it is shot in a beautiful field and the little bike just makes me laugh.

I particularly love that it looks like a still from an old movie.

It makes me feel like spring is just around the corner!

The 3 words it conjures up are carefree, sunshine and silly!


Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Abby, you picked a great picture :o) The landscape reminds me of southern Sweden. It'll be great riding my bike through the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Amy!
    Thanks for doing this :)
    Glad to have found you over here.
    You are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh abby, thanks for choosing that photo of my uncle jeff! it's one of my favorites too :)

    ReplyDelete