Friday, March 13, 2009

Inspired Image: Jan of Poppytalk


Today's Inspired Image comes from Jan, who's part of the genius team behind Poppytalk (a Canadian design blog), Poppytalk Handmade (a monthly online market of delightful handmade goods), and the new Handmade Artist (a community blog where the artists featured on Poppytalk share their latest work).

Hello, my name is Jan

You can find me at Poppytalk

This image comes from India Rose

It inspires me because it’s a new take on the rice paper lanterns.

I particularly love the patterns and fresh muted colors.

It makes me feel like summer is on it’s way!

The 3 words it conjures up are fresh, light and carefree.



I will be happily heading down to New Orleans tomorrow for a long weekend, but I've got posts scheduled to hold you over until I get back on Wednesday morning. Including Monday's, which is a weekend project where I will reveal my most-amazing-granola-making tip. It happened by accident but it's changed my entire outlook on the process. Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. I'm a little bit in love with that image too. I can't wait for warm spring nights...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too jules. It makes me think of summer weddings.

    ReplyDelete