Tuesday, March 24, 2009

March Print of the Month

*Today's the last day to enter to win the eco-beauty products from Plain Jane Skin Care!! Okay, now that that's out of the way, here is my indie art purchase for March, which is just so lovely. I am so taken with the color of the delicate flowers and the birds in the background, though I admit that it was a little hard to choose from the fantastic selection on the Blissful Images Too site. This one is the blossoms and birds print. So this is the fourth print that I've purchased this year and I'm just going to call it like it is—I'm ridiculously girly when it comes to my visual inspiration! Take a look at what I've gotten so far in my quest to purchase one print a month from an independent artist or photographer to fill the empty wall in my bedroom.

February: Peony No 3287 from Kari Herer

February: Live What You Love print from Hijirik Studio (yes, I bought two in Feb!)
January: Slips print from Abby Try Again

I can't wait to see what I find in April (there's a good chance it will involve flowers!). I'm really enjoying this because it's such a simple way to find and support fantastic new-to-me artists. And each of these just makes me so very happy.


1 comment: