Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Night Owl Paper Goods


In a fit of organizing over the weekend, I found a pile of cards and stationary that I forgot I had. Among the pile were two wooden postcards from Night Owl Paper Goods, which I'd originally intended to frame as artwork. Alan Henderson and Jennifer Tatham run the stationary company which I first learned about when I visited the fantastic San Francisco store Little Otsu last year. I particularly enjoy the style of their designs which feels a bit like modern folk art and the fact that are very eco-conscious and print on sustainable yellow birch. They make a wide range of products, from these postcards and greeting cards, to journals, affordable art prints and a range of custom offerings for weddings. They even offer birch business cards, which are pretty great. I'm going to try to see if I can convince myself to send one of my postcards in the mail this week...we'll see!



No comments:

Post a Comment