Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Holidays!

I have been so inspired by the packaging over at Oh, Hello Friend lately that I just needed to share one of her images with you. Check out the other ideas if you are in need of last minute wrapping ideas since many of them are gorgeous ways to use things you have around the house.

And with that, I'm signing off of the blog until January 4th. I'm heading home to NJ and will be spending time with my family, with friends and in NYC and the Catskills. I hope you all have lovely relaxing and joyful holidays and I look forward to seeing you back here in the New Year.

P.S. I finished one of the quilting projects I've been working on, just in time to go under the xmas tree, so you can expect to see that in January!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Amy... I received my wonderful Books and can't tell you how much I love them! I wanted to send you a thank you note but in my excitement threw away the return address info and in our Christmas chaos I wasn't about to dig through the endless bags of trash from our mornings adventures!

    Thanks you so much for the wonderful books! I can't wait to dive in and try my hand at some of the projects! I love them both so much!

    I send my best!

    Becca
    Blue Cricket Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great trip back to NJ and your family. My sister & family live in NJ.

    Come by for a visit sometime:

    http://www.teatimeconsultants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete