Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Last Minute Gift Idea: Sea Inspired Calendar

I am a little shocked and excited that Christmas is just over a week away. I have a few packages that I need to get into the mail, but I am pretty ready apart from my one outstanding crafting project to finish. Jo Bradford of Green Island Studios sent me a link to her signed artwork calendar which I just love. It's 12 unbound sheets printed with a 5x5 photograph and the month below. Which means that at the end of each month, you can trim off the dates and you have a lovely image to frame.

Jo has been nice enough to offer free shipping on all 5x5 prints and the calendar if you mention THINGSWEMAKE as a discount code at checkout through December 31. Easy way to check off another person or two from you list!

No comments:

Post a Comment